MUSICAIRE CALL FOR JURY
Important update (24/3/2022)
The deadline for the call for jury is extened until 25th April 2022, 13:00 CEST.
The MusicAIRE project consortium is seeking to select a balanced and diverse group of experts to evaluate project applications handed in under the call that is currently open.
This call for jury is launched under the response to MusicAIRE’s first call for proposals and is going to be open until 25th April 2022 (13:00 CET) (NEW DEADLINE).
To be part of the evaluators’ pool, candidates must have, cumulatively:
- A solid knowledge of one or more fields of the music ecosystem;
- High level of expertise in one or more of the thematic areas of the call – green, digital and just and resilient recovery (at least 4 years of experience in the domain(s) of expertise covered by the specific assignment;
- Good level of English (minimum B2 level);
- Ability to use IT tools required for the evaluation procedure;
- Availability on the expected time frame for short-term assignments.
Prior experience in the evaluation of funded projects, at national or European level and previous experience in Project Management and/or Implementation will be considered an asset.
These tasks include, among others, the individual assessment of each application, through the attribution of quotations and respective reasoning, and evaluation consolidation operations when necessary. A framework for assessment will be provided based on the award criteria of the MusicAIRE call for proposals (relevance; quality; impact and sustainability).
The deadline for submissions is 28th March 2022 (13:00 CET)!