Circulation of European literary works 2022
The 2022 call for Circulation of European literary works has been launched.
This call aims at supporting projects that will translate, publish, distribute and promote works of fiction.
There are three categories of projects:
translation of min. 5 books | max. 60% co-funding & max. 100 000 €.
translation of min. 11 books | max. 60% co-funding & max. 200 000 €.
translation of min. 21 books | max. 60% co-funding & max. 300 000 €.
- be legal entities
- be established in a country participating in Creative Europe
- have had a legal existence of min. 2 years on the date of the deadline for submission
- be active in the book and publishing sector
N.B. Proposals can be submitted by single applicants or by consortia.
Priorities of the call
- strengthening the transnational circulation and diversity of European literary works
- encouraging the translation and promotion of works of fiction written in lesserused languages to increase their circulation to larger markets in Europe and beyond
- reaching new audiences
- strengthening the competitiveness of the book sector by encouraging cooperation within the book value chain.
Activities that can be funded
- Activities to help the sales of translation rights in Europe and beyond
All activities should be linked to works of fiction.
The Creative Europe Desks Brussels-Wallonia and Luxembourg are organising a dedicated info session (in French) on 17th March 2022, 10.00-.11.30 am CET.
For more info on the event and registration (mandatory), please follow the link below.