Amplify: Make the Future of Europe Yours
“Amplify: Make the Future of Europe Yours” main goal is to bring underrepresented voices in the cultural sector to the Conference. Across 12 EU countries (Hubs), Amplify has held participatory listening sessions which have gathered diverse groups of people within the cultural sector who face barriers to participation or access to EU decision-making processes in interactive and collaborative workshops. These sessions resulted in each country’s own set of recommendations and key focus areas for the Future of Europe.
- Include arts and culture in combating the climate crisis.
- Implement a pedagogy of the commons
- Reinforce community participation
- Promote systemic change by creating synergies across different sectors
- Involve youth in long-term decision-making
- Include arts education in school curricula
- Redesign and rethink policies to fully support the development of cultural ecosystems
- Activate creative, cultural and social processes in marginalised communities
- Decentralise EU funding opportunities